METAL ROOFING & WALL CLADDING SYSTEM
About Kalzip - Germany
Kalzip® will transform your ideas and dreams into reality – without making any compromises in quality and with a true passion for detail.
For more than 40 years they have remained at the very forefront of architectural design, constantly pushing the boundaries of creative potential. They have. Experience of many years, together with their highly-specialised technical expertise, guarantees the ultimate in quality and reliability – right down to the very last detail.
Kalzip® is a highly sophisticated, light weight building system, which is extremely flexible and can be precisely adapted to suit the static requirements of a building. Even large spans can be accommodated without a problem.
Kalzip® can be easily combined with other construction materials to create stunning and inspirational buildings.
Flexibility and freedom of design :
The unique formability of Kalzip® aluminium profiled sheets enables design and functionality to be combined with technical perfection.
The range of shapes available – convex, concave,elliptically or hyperbolically curved – opens up a whole variety of fascinating options for creating stunning architectural designs.
Form and functionality :
Kalzip standing seam roof systems are available in a multitude of configurations to cater to the most challenging architectural design or most exacting performance requirements.
WHAT WE OFFER
Kalzip offers the ultimate in design flexibility, KalZip Standing Seam Systems can be curved in a variety of options to suit the required application. The profile can be concave, convex, or wave shaped, incorporating both curves in one sheet.
Our state-of-the-art tapering equipment is capable of rolling tapers in a single pass from coil, and allows the production of tapered sheets at a similar rate to parallel sheets.
PROFILE WE OFFER
SHAPES WE OFFER
Creating Natural Curves :
The unique on-site formability of KalZip enables design and functionality to be combined with technical perfection. Convex and concave curves – formed naturally or mechanically – open up a world of opportunities for creating striking architectural statements.
Kalzip Advantages :
- Fixing system fully self supporting system- single length site roll formed sheets concealed roof fixing system.
- Breathing roof- allows for expansion and contraction durability With 65 mm seam height proven to be very good for flow of rainwater.
- Material and finishes: Superior AL Alloy meant for exterior applications and stucco embossed finish.
- Durability and Corrosion Resistance Awarded the British Board of Agreement certificate confirming the roof system has a service life of 40 years in normal environment.
- Factory Mutual Approved and certificate can be provided Installation- Roll form at site to the shape and lengths as required.
Kalzip Features :
- Kalzip is suitable for both warm and cold roof constructions – any shape including curved and/or tapered, and any pitch from 1.5° upwards.
- The unique advantages of on-site production are clearly evident when continuous sheet lengths in excess of 150 meters are used to cover large spans.
- The system’s low weight, durability, speed of construction and adaptability make it equally suitable for new build and refurbishment projects.
- As it is light weight, weighing only 3-5/kg m2 thereby reducing the amount of material used in the supporting structures leading to saving of resources.
Kalzip Perforated Panels :Suitable for both roof and wall applications, and used for aesthetic purpose in projects such as car parks, KalZip Perforated can be curved to tight radil, offering a high degree of flexibility to fulfill creative building designs. A range of perforation patterns are available.